Friday, June 29, 2012

Garden


I weeded the garden the other day and I want to show how Tim how nice a garden looks with out all the weeds.  He likes to plant all kinds of stuff in the garden but kind of slacks on the weeding part.  Our garden is kind of bare compared to previous years, but we knew we wouldn't be around the whole season to enjoy the fruits of our labor. 


 This onion bed had a volunteer tomato plant growing in it that Tim knew about but I didn't.  He didn't put a cage around it and now it is too late.  It had to many tomatoes on it for my to feel like pulling.  I will admit it already gave me my first ripe tomato.  I don't know if it was good or not because I gave it to Willow to eat. 
The last pic is of my feet after I was done.  I came inside and Willow started to brush my feet off because they were dirty.  I thought that was quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment