Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Preface

In starting this blog I need you to understand first and foremost I am horrible at spelling and grammar.  Hard to believe since I have a BA in Journalism.  So please just sit back and enjoy the content and don't cringe about how it is written.  This disclaimer is for Abby.
I decided to do this since the plan is for me to be a SAHM (stay at home mom).  Every blog I have read it seems to be a mom who stays at home with her children and home schools.  I will not be doing the home schooling part.  I guess it is a way for me to keep family and friends updated on what is going on in my life.  It also could be an outlet for me to vent or a get away from kiddie land and somewhat into the adult world. 
I can't wait to share with you my adventures about my family.  Both Tim and Willow do some pretty darn funny stuff.  They both amaze me everyday along with frustrate me, but isn't that what loved ones are suppose to do.  In return I still love them and love them for all their flaws. 
Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures on here to so I can get you a visual of things that I am talking about. 
So here's to a new beginning, Livin' on Love Under the Hot Desert Sun.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment