Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Try it Tuesday

Tomato and Goat Cheese Wonton Cups with Balsamic Glaze

 Yes, once again something with won ton wraps.  I still have some in my fridge so I had to use them.  This is a recipe that I didn't get from pinterest but I thought I would share.  It is something I have made over and over again because it is GOOD and very easy to make.  

Ingredients
Won ton wraps
grape tomatoes
goat cheese
balsalmic glaze

Heat oven to 350º.  
Place wrappers in a mini muffin tin.  Press down each wrapper.  I used a mini tart shaper because I have one, but I am sure you can find some sort of tool or maybe the tool god gave you called a finger.  Just be careful not to rip the wrap when pushing it into the tin. 

Place in the oven for 3 minutes to crisp up the wrap.

Drop in tomatoes to fill up the cup.  Cutting the tomato in half would be good but I never have done that. It might be easier to take a bite out of it.  I have found the whole tomato can squirt out seeds when bitten into.  Add as much goat cheese to the cup as desired.

 Place back in to oven for another 7 minutes. Remove and added the glaze over the filling.  You can then put it back in the oven for a couple more minutes or not.  I prefer my glaze to be a little warm when I eat it.

ENJOY! 
You might be wondering where to find the glaze in the grocery store.  It was difficult for me to find at first.  Maybe because I am vertically challenged and I don't see things above my head as well.  I think everything should be at eye level.  It is in the vinegar section and usually it is on the top shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment