Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Tuesday!! Try IT!

Jalapeno Popper Chicken


Okay so I am going to just review this recipe with out pics and such.  It was hard to think about taking pics when I was constantly touching raw chicken.  I didn't want to work with the chicken, wash my hands, take a pic and then repeat.  I will of course include the link to the recipe which has the recipe and pics already there. 

Plus I feel like being super lazy today.  For some reason I have been super emotional.  I want to pull my hair out when dealing with my children.  The stories I see on TV about the tornado victims make me cry like a baby.  I feel like I can't get all the things done I want to do.  I just want a break from my day to day life and just have to worry about myself for like 2 days.  I know that might sounds horrible to some of you but I just need a moment to breathe and think about myself.  This mommy thing is not easy and is wearing on me.  

Willow wears my patience so much lately.  Potty training is KILLING me!  She will potty for everyone but Tim and I.  She goes all the time for daycare and I just found out she goes at the childcare center at the gym.  What am I doing wrong?  I try to give a little to her and she just ruins it.  For instance, yesterday she would not go on the toilet after her nap.  She threw a FIT when I asked her to go.  I made her sit in her naughty chair until she decided to go to the toilet.  I eventually got her up and took her to the bathroom.  She went just a little and wanted to wear her Tinkerbell undies.  I let her, but explained she could not get "bell" wet or dirty.  She said she wouldn't go in her pants.  Not even 5 minutes later she wet her pants.  I wanted to die.  So I made her go with out any pants.  The bad thing about that is if she pooped I would be cleaning it off the floor and then I caught her with her hands on her crotch a lot.  Ahhhhh!  Tim got home and made her put pants on because he didn't want her going on the floor.  It is so frustrating, I am at my wits end with all this. 

Then Charlee is another story.  All she wants to do is be held.  I am not sure if she is teething, is hungry more or just being needy.  She used to be so content playing on the floor or in her jumperoo and now it is short lived and is all better when someone is holding her.  If she is not being held she just cries and it is not like a little whimper cry.  I have never heard this cry form her before.  I have upped her food intake, which seems like a lot.  She eats like a champ, no doubt she is a Polson. 

Both these girls are making me question my ability to do this or anger me to the point of breakdowns.  I feel so awful with myself at times.  I catch my self with the way or intensity of what I say and think, wow, now I know why Willow says and sounds the way she does.   If anyone tells you that their children are good and their life is all rainbow and unicorns is lying.  I want to know how the women of most blogs I come across have the time to take care of multiple kids, blog more then once a week and then home school.  I barely find time to get a shower in for fear Willow is into something that she shouldn't be in.  

Okay enough of getting my frustrations out, onto my recipe.  It was super yummy!  It is something I would for sure make again.  In fact, I can't wait to make it again.  The blog I got the recipe from had a tip of cooking the chicken on a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet was such a genius idea.  I hate it when the breaded food is soggy on the bottom.  
So here is the link to this yummy recipe... http://motherhoodontherocks.com/my-menu-needs-a-fresh-take-jalapeno-popper-chicken-recipe/

May your week be better then mine, thus far.  One day at a time.  I must remember someone else is dealing with far worse then me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment