Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Two Year Old, Wiener and a Pussy

Ahh my life is complete now that Willow is here and it is giving me a run for my money.  She was acting ornery before but now that she is officially 2 it is like she is a different person.  Whew, good thing I got pregnant before this new attitude or I would have said no way on another child ;)  She is still telling me no and it has to be her way or no way.  Getting her dressed is a chore and I am not physically wanting to chase her around. 

Beans was here with us for a couple days and that was another task at hand.  Both Willow and Beans were chasing the cat around.  Poor cat really had no where to hide.  Before he would retreat to the basement, but there is no basement here.  Willow just wants to pet him so bad she will cry about it.  Simon does not care for her at all.  I think the only person he really likes is Tim. 

Yesterday was a really trying day for me around here.  The vet appointment I had supposedly didn't exist but they could get me in a half hour earlier then the appointment I thought I had.  Good thing I called to get their fax number to get that all figured out.  Beans would not go to the bathroom outside for me.  It was like she needed grass to go on, the rocks were not cutting it for her.  SO that tells me we need to have a little patch of grass for the dogs to go on.  It was frustrating because I did not need her peeing on the carpet in our rental!  When I got to the vet and was getting Willow out of the car she puked.  Ahh I couldn't turn around and go back home.  So I put her in the only clean thing I had in the diaper bag,  a t-shirt.  We get back home and Beans is still not going outside.  Put her in the kennel and thank goodness I did because the landlord came by to drop off a new entertainment center.  After he left I tried again to get Beans to go outside, surprise! she would not go.  Brought her in and then she decided to relieve herself.  I was so mad!!! My day was just all out of sorts. 

Today I took beans back to Corbin and Whitney's.  They live way on the other side of Phoenix; literally on the other side.  It was early this morning and it took forever because of traffic.  I was almost there and Willow pukes in the car again.  I am chalking it up to car sickness and just eating before we left.  All weekend we were in that car road tripping and she didn't get sick.  So I will wait awhile after breakfast before we get in the car again.  Washing the car seat can be a pain in the rear and then putting it back in the car.

Sleeping at night is really hard for me.  The only comfortable position is on my back.  I know your not suppose to do that this far into the pregnancy.  Tim is constantly catching me sleeping on my back and making me roll on my side.  If lie on a side I get this pain in my ribs on the side that is down. It is strange.   Needless to say Willow's nap time is also my nap time. 

Willow has been really good about sleeping in her toddler bed.  She has fallen out once so far.  Yesterday's nap time was a battle though.  If I didn't have the gate up I am sure it would have been worse.  At night she has no problem laying there and not getting up.  We have been so blessed with her sleep habits I just hope the next child is as good if not better. 

Don't really have a funny story this time.  It is more of a cute little Willow story.  When we went to pick up Beans from Corbin's she walked in and pointed to the wieners and said clear as day "that's mine!"  She hadn't seen them for a month and was so excited.  It's crazy how sometimes her words are so clear and other times you have no clue what she is saying.  Oh well she will get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment