Sunday, November 11, 2012

Short and Sweet

My intent for this entry is to be short and have more pics then anything. 
As of today I have 9 more days until the little one gets here.  I am so ready.  I seem to get more headaches now and the uncomfortable thing is so high right now I want it out.  On the other hand I don't because we don't have someone to watch Willow while we are at the hospital.  My mom will be here next weekend to help us with Willow then.  I have been told I look small for being about ready to give birth.  Kind words I must say but I don't feel that way. 
My planning for when we would be in our new home and when the new baby would be here was off, so 2 weeks after the babe arrives I will have to continue wear maternity clothes.  I am super bummed because I only have one pair of pants.  It is getting cooler here and I find myself wanting long pants.  I don't even have a pair of long workout pants. 
I pulled out some baby things to get ready, like the pack n play.  Willow thinks it is hers and that is where she wants to sleep.  She also thinks the boppy is hers and must play with it.  We keep reminding her that it is the baby's.  I am kind of nervous to see how she handles all of this new baby thing. 
We have decided to enroll Willow in a daycare/preschool after the first of the year.  It will be only 2 days a week to start.  I think she will get a lot from this socially and educationally.  The lady was recommended by my pilates instructor.  Her son is attending there and she has noticed a significant difference in his attention span and how much he has learned in such a short amount of time.  Yes I know I am a stay at home mom, but this gives me some time alone with the new one.  Plus I don't think Willow listens as well to Tim or I when it comes to new things.  The swimming lessons proved this to be true.  She will do what ever for the instructor but when we try to get her to do it, she will not.  Who knows maybe she will meet her forever best friend there just like I did.  I can proudly say I met my best friend in preschool and we are still best friends today. 
The house is coming along now and it seems we should be moving in it before the scheduled date but we won't be.  I am just counting the days till we have our forever home here in Phoenix and all of our stuff!
37 weeks


Portal to front door

Entry way

Dining room

Kitchen

Butlers pantry off kitchen to garage

Powder room

Master bath

Jack n Jill bathroom

Guest bathroom

Looking down to master bed.  Living room on the right.



Master bath.  I hate the position of the tub!

Bad pic of the walk in shower
My baby girl being cute.

At the Light the night cancer walk.  She was attached to the is bear she got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment