Mini Carrot Cake Cups
I am a huge fan of carrot cake, it has to be super moist though. I would rather have this then a birthday cake any day. Someone sent me this recipe and it was from Pampered Chef. You know how those recipes go, they throw in what Pampered Chef item you must use to make this recipe. Well guess what? I had every tool they talked about. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
Original recipe, link
- 1 small pkg (9 oz/250 g) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) allspice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, divided
- This is how much it stuck to the muffin tin. I think next time I am going to use butter instead of cooking spray.
- I didn't show the frosting process because I didn't do it. These were good little bites on their own. Just a tad bit dry, maybe a tad but more oil would do the trick. This is a good dessert to have that you don't have to cut up and you don't have to hear people say, oh just a little slice for me.